you probably arrived here with this QRcode :
Thank you for visiting the blockRing page for Self Health Quantification
What is a blockRing ?
It is a blockChain (an ecofriendly one : no mining)
- linked “blocks” (data record)
- distribution network
- rule and means for publishing update (at global scale)
the last block (HEAD) is linked to placeholder block (NEXT) using “signed” link. the next block is mutable this means that its contant can be updated by its owner and this block is linked back to the first block (GENESIS) closing the loop.
Conventional blockchain are linear chains, there are open ended, making it hard for a user to verify which version is accurate, when a chain is “closed” with a signed lockpad, only the last owner can add block to the chain.
You may wonder why blockChain, as compared to conventional database ?
check out our video below (in French)
Why blockchain ?
allow health continuity, access anytime, anywhere
- blockchain: open data, borders agnostic
- blockchain: linked data == knowledge sharing, beyond-information, data intelligence
- blockchain: chained links provide security / integrity
- blockchain: distributed translated to easy accessibility
- blockchain: decentralized : resilience
- blockchain: tracability (travelling back the foodchain)
blockchain: discoverable (no wall guarded garden)
- blockchain: integrative uniform access, AI enabled for ML
- blockchain: easy to deploy
blockchain: resistance to manipulation
have a plurality of side benefits (permanent, log trail, versionning, privacy, concensus, discoverable)
- blockChain is omnipresent is modern system …
- consumer apps to be accessible for research
- self reporting, easy capture
- reducing friction: connected sensors, wearable etc.